Sunday, November 7, 2010

It Feels Late

Stupid daylight savings. It feels like 8 already and it's not. I don't like my body clock being all confused. But then I guess it's just like the rest of my body. Confused.

This has been mostly a nice day. Minus a fifteen year old child giving us grief. Keith and I played games and napped most of the day, which was great. We don't get to do that much.

Tomorrow will be the start of a really busy week. Gotta work with Keith tomorrow, like always. But I also have to work with him on Tuesday to make sure we can get to Baytown before my doctor's office closes. My appointment time is actually at 2, but I think I'll basically be filling out forms, so I don't think it matters. And then of course the D&C on Wednesday, which I'm pretty happy about having. I'm hoping it will bring us that much closer to being able to have a child.

We've gone through more than half a gallon of milk since yesterday evening. It's all that chocolate milk and hot chocolate and cappuccino. I think I'm gonna make us some cappuccino here in a minute. After I clean the kitchen, that is.

Does anyone know anything about turtles? My poor 50cent's shell is kinda peeling on bottom, and possibly a scute or two on top. I don't think it's shell rot, but I can't tell if it's a minor skin infection or just because he's growing. Either way I need to get a filter for his tank because doing complete water changes every few days is tiring.

That's it for now, dear readers. Adieu, adieu. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Or some shit like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment