Worked with Keith today. It sucked, as usual.
And they called me to schedule my surgery. They decided on the tenth, which is luckily a Wednesday. I have to go up there Tuesday for pre op stuff. Filling out paperwork and whatnot. And then the hysteroscopy/D&C is Wednesday morning at 9. No food or drink after midnight. Ugh.
Only thing about that? Yeah, I had no period at all today. Just a couple spots. Yesterday it was pretty light, and there was none at all last night after sexy time. TMI, but whatever. It's relevant to my point. My point being: OMG no period. Should I go ahead with the D&C or should I try to have them push it back a little? I don't know what to do.... It's gonna cost lots of money that we don't have right now. $299 doctor fee, $1,057 facility fee, and then whatever Anesthesiology bills me for. I'd have to pay around $525 up front next Wednesday. We could do it, even if we had to use Keith's credit card. We don't wanna do that though since we're so close to paying it off. I know it's nowhere near the tens of thousands some of you ladies are paying/have paid for IUI/IVF and such, but for the situation we're in right now, it's a lot of money.
Please give me advice. Should I go ahead with the procedure, or should I try to reschedule it? I'm tempted to just do it. You have no idea how much having your period every single day for a year sucks. It sucks bad. Help.
I think that honestly it will be your choice. What is the last day that you can reshedule. Because if you do not have make a choice today or tomorrow see how it goes. see if you have a period tomorrow or the next day. But alas the choice is yours. p.s. this is alicia.
ReplyDeleteKeith wants me to wait and reschedule. I wanna just do it. But then again I don't wanna do it because of money. So I really don't know what to do at all :(
ReplyDeleteWell like you found out this morning it is good that you didn't. Honestly the choice is up to you and Keith. If you think this will put a strain on ya'll then you have a choice to make. But I also know that you and him are both MORE than ready to be parents and this is a VERY big step towards that. hehe alicia again.
ReplyDeleteThanks! The procedure is long overdue, and even though it may be cutting it close money wise, I think we're both just ready to get it over and done with.
ReplyDelete