Guess I'll go ahead and post.
I had a bad day today. Actually, I've had a few in a row. I guess you can maybe tell that from my posts. Lately I'm just sick and tired of everything. I don't want to go anywhere or see anyone (except Keith). Sadly, I have to. But I just want to avoid things. Everything. I think I've slowly but surely been heading to this place, and the doctor visit on Tuesday just didn't really help anything.
I'm still really worried. I keep searching for a treatment on google, but the only things I can find are things that we've already tried. So I'm really worried that there's nothing that can be done. And my job is shoving Christmas down my throat at a time when I really don't care. I just don't feel into the holiday spirit.
So I came home from work and rested in bed for a while. Keith came in at 6 and cuddled with me and we both fell asleep. I'm only awake now because I got too hot.
I keep hoping that writing things out will help me feel better, but so far no. So I will leave you here, Readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment