Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Poor baby!

My poor Keith is sick. He has a fever of 101 and is so out of it and sore and congested. And he refuses to take any Tylenol or ibuprofen because he insists that the fever is killing the infection. Fine. But you should probably take meds anyways!

So we're lying in bed at his mom's in Anahuac. My tummy hurts, so I don't mind just relaxing for a little bit. He just got under the covers, so I'm sure he'll be asleep within 30 minutes.

I managed to get my three cheesecakes and topping made over the last couple days, so at least I'm contributing to the Thanksgiving feasts I'll be attending. (More people should call it a feast.) My boss asked me today if we were having a Thanksgiving. And he was also super nice to me. Which leads me to believe that he is a closet blog reader. That and the fact that a coworker saw him looking at a page that looked a heck of a lot like mine. I guess I don't mind that too much. At least it's a way for him to know what's going on with me and why I go through some of the moods I do.

But anyways, he asked if we were doing Thanksgiving. I guess because I'm sad he thought we might not be going anywhere. What was he gonna do if I said no? Invite us to their feast? It's possible I guess.

This is also the first major holiday without my mom. It's gonna be so weird. Usually she cooks most of the food too. So now it will all be different.

Anyways, I'm gonna sign off and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. NOT turkey day. Because that's stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment