Saturday, November 6, 2010

Officially Confused

By what my body is doing. I don't understand my temperatures at all. I don't understand why they're higher than they used to be, and I don't understand the slow curve. I've been basically just spotting for the past few days and I'm just plain confused. There's no way that it could be from ovulation. I even entered dips on days that I missed temping. No crosshairs to confirm a shift. Wondering if maybe it will go higher tomorrow? Also wondering what I'll do if it does go higher. About the D&C (not dnc. it's a dilation AND curettage, not a dilation n curettage.) I mean. Like what if it appears that I ovulated? I guess I won't know anyways since I won't be able to temp on Monday or Tuesday anyways. Does it really matter what time you take it, or is it just a certain amount of sleep that you need to get? Cuz I'll be getting around 5 hours of sleep tomorrow night and waking up between 2 and 4 Monday morning. If I took my temp then would it be accurate? And then I'll be taking it about 2 Tuesday morning. Not sure if it would matter, since the procedure is Wednesday anyways.

Maybe I should just wash my hands of the temping thing for now. It's only frustrating me. Maybe after the D&C it'll start to be more accurate. And maybe I'll try looking for more secondary fertility symptoms or something. I guess I'll wait till the bleeding caused by the procedure stops, then just wait for my period to come again and call it CD1 and go from there. I'm hoping there won't be much bleeding after the procedure. Otherwise I'll still be confused. I hope it lasts less than a week. I don't want to feel like we wasted any money. I just want to be absolutely sure when CD1 gets here. Without a shadow of a doubt. Is that so much to ask, Mother Nature? I think not. Also, while I'm asking favors, I'd just like my cycles to be somewhat predictable.

Anyways, I think I'm done for the night. Sorry it was all about my uterus today. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment