Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Official!

I'm now a part of the BlogHer Publishing Network! I'm so happy about it, I could just burst. I bragged to my friends at work and to Keith and to Facebook and basically to anyone who would listen. I'm just super pumped! Now go look at my ad and maybe click on it just because it's there and you can. Also, I can't wait to write my first review!

And now... Now Keith is thinking about selling his route and going somewhere else. There are two routes in Beaumont, but we don't know any details about them yet. And there's one in Dallas that he likes the sound of. I must admit, I've been thinking lately about moving, but this is so sudden. Keith says that if we get the route in Dallas, we can move there and still buy the land here in Jasper. He says we'll probably live in an apartment at first for a while. He thinks it will be a really good opportunity (more money, less hours, bigger metropolitan area) and also he won't be forced into making a choice with this route that he does not want to make. I don't know what to think about it for now. I'd need more details on each individual choice before we decide. I just don't really know how I feel about making a decision right now.

As for surgery follow up news, I don't have much to give you. I haven't had any bleeding or spotting, other than just a little bit after the procedure on Wednesday. I haven't had much pain, except for today since I was at work for 6 hours walking all over the place and standing a lot. Mostly I get pain at the end of the day. So maybe I'm doing pretty good? Anywho, I'm getting ready to drink a bunch of milk so that maybe I can take a pain pill without becoming all pukey feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming part of the BlogHer network! Cool! I hope you are healing and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! I'm really sorry that you're going through such a difficult time right now. I hope things start getting better soon and I pray that your next cycle is a success, 100%! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete