There is absolutely nothing I feel like writing about today. So maybe I'll just ramble on for a few minutes.
Keith and I have both been feeling weird on and off lately. Bouts of dizziness and nausea. Not really sure what's causing it and it comes and goes. Lying down or going outside for a minute makes it a bit better, but that's it. No other strange symptoms to mention.
I'm seriously broken out. Not my face, thank god, but my back and chest. I don't get it. I guess I need to start taking some evening primrose oil again and maybe switch back to a strong tea tree oil soap or lotion or something. Those two things seem to work well together. Although it may be partly due to having to wear sweaters and jackets and such. Maybe my clothes aren't breathable enough. Or something.
Today I had a weird day at work. It was ok, until things just started pissing me off. One thing after the other. One person after the other. And it was just little things that seemed to make me mad. So I left in a not so good mood.
Pretty sure I'm going to see Harry Potter this weekend. When? I don't know. But it's gonna happen. Keith already said.
Ok, that's enough for now. I'm super tired and want some chocolate milk.
Go see it! Have fun! My husband ((hehe I can finally say that)) went to see that @ midnight friday...We went to hooters and then there for our last nights "single"
ReplyDeleteAlicia.