Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm Pathetic

Seriously. I'm so pathetic that my idea of a good Friday night is coming home from work, cooking a great dinner, and getting my apartment cleaned. And all before nine o'clock! So. Lame. But in a responsible, mature way... Right? But I guess I could be out drinking every weekend, fucking up my eggs and killing brain cells. And that would be less than ideal, right? Right. Don't get me wrong, I drink now and then. Just not all the time like a lot of my peers seem to be doing. Guess what guys? After college, it's called alcoholism. So put that in your shot glass and slam it.

Ok.

I did get mostly everything cleaned today, which was like a subconscious goal I'd set for myself yesterday. Basically I just need to dust, vacuum, clean the turtle tank, and file paperwork. I'll try to do most of that on Sunday, along with digging out Christmas decorations. I'm not putting them up until after Thanksgiving, but it'll be easier if I start getting everything out now instead of the day I want to do it. I don't care what everyone else says, the Christmas season starts the day AFTER Thanksgiving for me. I refuse to change. I'm what most would call stubborn, but I prefer to think of it as determined.

These commercials about bed bugs are freaking me out. I don't want to have that added to the list of things I need to be worried about. Trust me, I have enough already.

So ready for the D&C. So. Ready. I'm doing mostly just spotting right now, which is good, but odd. And my temp is still up. Kinda. Now it's just screwing with me. I don't know what my body is doing and I don't like it!

So. I guess I'll catch all you cool cats later.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on the drinking every weekend. I just don't see the point in it. I may be a loser, sitting at home all the time, but it's a lot funner than sitting around in a barn or pasture getting wasted. And Christmas starts for me right after Thanksgiving dinner.. yes ma'am.. that tree goes up RIGHT afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there's anything wrong with hanging out now and then, just not all weekend every weekend like most kids do.

    I usually wait till the day after Thanksgiving since I'm usually out of town and super stuffed right after dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I am pathetic right along with you lmao!! I got my house looking and smelling sooooo good today all the while having FIVE kids here and I feel like I have really accomplished something! ahaha..Now to just finish laundry. And on the drinking I am right there with you. Do not get my wrong I go out from time to time.. Maybe once a month or every other month but I do not see the point in it. I feel as me being a mother I need to set an example for my children and I do not want my children to be out drinking every weekend! lol Besides it just gets in the way of family time if ya ask me! And I am SOOOOO ready dor turkey day so I can set my tree up and decorations.. I am going this comming weekend to garden ridge to buy our FIRST tree as a family.. We have yet to have a xmas tree yet!! :-) And I got tons of cute decorations to put on it! My husbands aunt gives a decoration every year. the good cute hallmark ones

    ReplyDelete