Thursday, November 18, 2010

Woops!

I got too into my Sims game and forgot all about my blog. Seriously, I learned some AWESOME cheats today, and also may be downloading a mod for teen pregnancy. Just because it would be fun. If I can't be pregnant, I want all of my damn sims pregnant! Muahahahahahaha!

Well, my post from last night got like 120 views. Sex sells. But I do want to clarify, even though my comments do that pretty well. Sex is obviously not just about lust. At least not when you're in love with the person. But with me and Keith, we get some of that closeness by doing other things together that aren't necessarily sexual in nature. So at least right now on the first day of week two, it's got a lot to do with lust. Just saying. Also, I'm glad I was able to entertain you all and even make you have awkward visions. Keith was happy with the "shock and awe" strategy.

What's new with us? Pretty much nothing. Keith's pretty stressed about the holiday week with the bread route and stuff. He's actually in bed and upset because I'm not cuddling his stress away right now. I'll be there in a minute or two though! And his step dad got out of the hospital today!!! That's amazing news! I'm so excited and happy for him!

My boss told me I'm his favorite today. I won't say I told ya so, but.... yeah.

Anyways, it's time for me to go crawl into bed and cuddle my dear husband.

2 comments:

  1. omfg. This post took forever! lol, j/k. I'm already bummed about having to miss it tommorow, but it's our first MUCH needed date night in FOREVERRRRRR. Almost 4 months. Anywho...Whats the shock and awe strategy? What I talked about last night? Don't explain if you don't want to, lol. Obviously I'm very open with sex talk. Except of course to our mothers. & My grandma. Also, I think you're lucky that Keith wants to cuddle. Austin hates it about 90% of the time.lol. He's just not all lovey dovey, but he shows in other ways, so it's fine. When I cuddle him when he doesn't feel like it, he pats me, and says, 'okay, okay...' I say, 'just go with it, 5 more seconds, let me hug you!' lol- So you're lucky.
    Good luck on the sex urges, don't let it frustrate you. I promise, it will eventually if you let it.
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, it DID take forever. Cuz I kinda forgot. Which is weird since I do this every single day. The shock and awe was about the bathtub remark lol. He thought it was funny. Keith loves cuddling. We're a couple of cuddle bugs over here :) Don't worry about missing my blog, it'll be there after date night! We're having one of those soon to go see Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete