I'm just not in the mood for anything tonight. I'm feeling stressed about every little thing. I can't help it. I just get anxious about things. I just want us to go on a long vacation. A long vacation where we turn our phones off most of the time and won't be distracted or bothered. I don't wanna have to think about anything except each other and what a good time we're having. I guess I'm basically saying I want us to be able to be carefree for a few days while we have some true alone time.
In other news, I have cramped every single day since the D&C. I still think this might be a real period, but I don't know for sure. It's day six of light to medium flow bleeding. When does it stop? I was under the impression that I wouldn't bleed very much after the procedure and that it would take a little while for me to have a full period. I have my follow up appointment on Tuesday, so I guess I can ask my doctor then. This is such a hassle to deal with. I really hate my uterus. Really.
I really don't feel like writing anymore tonight, so that's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment