Gah! I'm so super frustrated right now. I bought a little filter for my turtle tank and it just didn't work out. Apparently my water level isn't high enough. I don't really understand why that's a problem, and Keith is terrible at explaining, so I got kinda pissed off at him for no reason. So I also feel bad. But he DID say I can buy the turtle a new, bigger tank and try that. I'm cool with this, even though he wants me to get a ten gallon tank, when really I need a twenty.
I'm gonna wait till after Christmas to get a new tank anyways. That's when I'll have my baker's rack in my apartment, and I do believe I'm gonna move 50cent's whole operation onto the baker's rack and into the dining area. I think that'll be for the best. Besides, I wanna check PetSmart and Petco for good deals on twenty gallon tanks. I don't want to half-ass the turtle environment any longer than I already have. So I'll just have to wait and see.
I'd like to warn you, Reader, that the next paragraph may involve bodily functions that you don't want to read about. I don't know why I'm warning you, since I talk about this stuff all the time, but whatever. Anyways, I found out why I was so crampy today. I had to go number two. Seriously. I know that's gross, but everyone poops. There's even a book about it. Anyways, apparently having a full bowel puts a bit too much pressure on my uterus for my liking. It also doesn't help that pain pills kinda make me constipated. But once it all came out I felt 100% better.
So after the poo, I went to putter around the warehouse with Keith. I didn't really do much work, mostly just kept him company while he worked (which is what I'll also be doing with him tomorrow). And then we had a leisurely shop at Walmart, which was nice. Usually that place is wayyyy too packed. But it was smooth sailin for us tonight. I bought the stupid tank filter, some Stress Coat to help 50's skin/shell, and another water conditioner that's supposed to kill bad diseases like salmonella. And Keith was about thirty seconds away from buying a George Foreman grill. I really thought he was gonna get it. It would've been nice to be able to cook our turkey burgers on a grill instead of on the stove!
I'm really ready to put up my Christmas decorations. Like, REALLY ready! But I don't want to be one of those crazy people that does all of that before Thanksgiving is even here. I don't even wanna hear Christmas music until Thanksgiving is over. For realz. I guess because I'm stubborn and I also don't like being rushed. I refuse to let society rush me into the Christmas season! REFUSE!
Lastly, I still don't know if I'm having a period right now or not. I just really cannot tell. Stupid uterus.
iam the crazy person you r referring to ive got my tree up half my christmas bought thk u very much silly grl the only reason i do is because when your the only one doing it all you have 1 project dn many more to go ha 'aunt laura
ReplyDeleteahahaha I am crazy too because I am doing all mine this weekend! lol I was gonna wait until after turkey day but we get my step kiddo's every other weekend and I wanted them to be a part of it so I am gonna do it this weekend instead of next! I am sooo stoked!!!
ReplyDelete