So.....I'm not sure, but I hope I'm allowed to write about this right now. Basically, I got accepted into the BlogHer network. I'm surprised because it was really soon. Like, I applied for the waiting list on the third. And then they sent me an email saying that my blog is acceptable and inviting me to fill out the full application online. So I did that and got a confirmation that said they'd let me know within 30 days. More like an hour and a half! I got accepted and had to print out forms and fax them in. I'm so bad with forms, I hope I filled them out correctly. Do you do that? Doubt your form filling out abilities? Cuz I do allllll the time!
So anyways, I'm just waiting for them to process my forms and send me my code. And then I will earn money for running ads and reviewing products. I'm so stoked because I LOVE blogging and now it will be a source of income. How much income, I don't exactly know, but everything helps right now.
Also, I'm looking to do something else from home that can earn us some extra money. Not that we're really broke or anything, we just have lots of bills right now. LOTS. We're thinking about Zurvita (google it) or another similar company. I just don't think I have it in me to sell ridiculously expensive makeup that nobody I know even wears. And the Avon market around here is totally already taken up by other lazy people such as myself. Just wanna find something to do that can help us out a bit. Something I can do and still keep the job I already have. Suggestions? Anyone?
OH, and lemme tell you: do NOT, I repeat, do NOT go number two the day after a D&C. So. Not. Comfortable. It hurt me. And I was already uncomfortable from messing around at the warehouse and walking around Walmart. So I ended up having to take a hydrocodone. It's slowly taking effect, so that's good. Other than maybe over exerting myself a little and then doing the doo, I haven't had much of any pain. But maybe I should change the subject since I'm talking about poop right now.
I got my my turtle to eat some romaine lettuce today! I was so happy. I tried to get him to eat part of a carrot yesterday and he totally didn't go for it. He's too used to his ReptoMin food and baby shrimp and krill. But I read on Austin's Turtle Page that turtles are allowed to have certain leafy greens. That site is a smorgasbord of turtle information. It's the Turtle Bible. For real.
Anyways, I'm off for now. The hydrocodone has kicked in and I'm feeling a bit light headed.
No comments:
Post a Comment